Avoidant Attachment: Am I a Rock?
Tips for Dating/Relationships/ & Healing
The Recording for this Workshop is Available Now!
In this workshop you will get
- A better understanding of Avoidant Attachment Style
- How to know if this is your attachment style
- How to support yourself with your triggers in relationships given this style
-Where it comes from?
- What it looks like if you come across it while dating
- How to Support a partner with it
- The Feelings Movement formula for How to Actually heal the underlying core wounds if you have this attachment style and start creating more safety for yourself in relationship.
You’ll leave with a printable worksheet that reminds you of what self care may help you when you get one of your avoidant triggers pushed on and want to isolate.
The information in this webinar is not intended to replace medical advice. I am not a Medical Provider (Physician, Psychiatrist, Nurse Practitioner, etc.). You agree and acknowledge the I am not providing health care, medical or therapy services, or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any physical, mental or emotional issue, disease or condition.